Monday, September 8, 2014

Mr Coffee maker review

So currently I'm not a fan of the Mr Coffee products. I've had mine for less then a year and it began leaking water from the bottom of the maker. So I contacted the company about this problem. I was  informed I was outside my one year warranty and they need a recipt. Seriously, who saves their receipts or for that matter who can find them? But if you received it as a gift it makes it harder to acquire the receipt. Which I received mine for my birthday which is in January. So what does that mean for the consumer??.....it means your screwed so here goes another $50 for a coffee maker. I can honestly say it won't be a Mr Coffee this time. 
My two previous makers were this brand and they were used until they died. Which happened to only be a two year period before they decided to crap out on me. So readers I ask you what brand of coffee maker are you satisfied with? I'm on the hunt and ready to buy. 
Notice the towel? Its absorbing the water until we can get to a store to purchase a replacement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment